LEVEL 3 BODY MASSAGE Overview
Duration: Self-Paced – The theory for this course will be conducted online. You will attend for 3 days of practical training on mutually convenient dates. There will also be a final assessment and multiple choice exam.
Fee: £ 375 –(Bundle Price for required Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology is £500)
Prerequisites: Anatomy & Physiology
Qualification: Level 3 Body Massage Diploma. This qualification will enable you to obtain public liability insurance upon successful completion of the course.
Massage is a treatment that uses different kinds of physical contact to relax, revive and heal the body. It is used to treat a wide range of emotional and physical health problems and is one of the most popular treatments on a spa menu.
You will learn how to:
· Prepare the treatment area
· Prepare the client for treatment
· Carry out a client consultation
· Carry out a full body massage
· Provide aftercare advice.
You will also study:
· Related hygiene, health and safety
· Related anatomy and physiology
· The history and philosophy behind massage
· Benefits of massage
· Massage movements
· Massage routine
· Client consultation
LEVEL 3 BODY MASSAGE ONLY £375
Bundle Price for required Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology £500