Course Online for Sound Healing Therapy Overview
Sound Healing is a practice that uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls and tuning forks) in order to relax your mind and body. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments, including anxiety and insomnia. This course is designed for the Student who is new to sound healing as well as the practised Student who wishes to learn more. This Course in Sound Healing has been written with the aim of allowing you to develop your own healing potential through an understanding of the energies of sounds and their physical, their properties and their application in healing.
Course Fee: £130 must be paid in full
Pre-Requisites: None. This course is suitable for complete beginners
Duration: This is a self-paced course, and there is no final date for completion, so that you may fit it around your family and work commitments. Tutorial support is available throughout. You will be required to submit 6 case studies to show your competence in Sound Healing Therapy.
· What is Holistic Therapy
· An introduction to Codes of Conduct and Ethics for Sound Healers
· Origins and History of Sound Healing
· What is Sound Healing
· How does Sound Healing work?
· Anatomy and physiology
· Chakras and the Aura
· Application of Sound
· Sound Therapy
· Sound in our Environment
· Holistic/Holistic Research
· Certification & Case Studies
* Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this publication, no responsibility can be accepted for consequences of actions based on any opinions, information or advice contained therein.