Acupressure Massage Course Overview
Acupressure massage is an ancient remedy of Chinese traditional medicine known to relieve pain in specific areas of the body. Acupressure is often the choice for people who prefer a natural form of pain relief instead of using medication.
By enrolling on this course you have taken the first step in becoming a successful Acupressure Massage Therapist. This course can only be completed by those who are already qualified in full body massage.
Fee: £130 to be paid in full
Pre-Requirequisite: Must hold a L3 A & P, and Full Body Massage Course
Accredited with the IPHM
· What is acupressure Massage
· History of Acupressure and TCM Massage
· Health & Safety, Professional Ethics
· Anatomy & Physiology
· What are Yin and Yang
· Meridian Location
· Benefits and Contraindications to Massage
· Assessment & Case Studies,
· Insurance Details
* Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this publication, no responsibility can be accepted for consequences of actions based on any opinions, information or advice contained therein.